Fortify is a dynamic venture-backed 3D printing startup with a passionate team of engineers and business professionals at the forefront, bringing new technologies to market. Founded in 2016 and located in Boston, Fortify’s team is transforming the 3D printing industry with its patented DCM (Digital Composite Manufacturing) platform, enabling new material properties and components which can’t be made using other additive or traditional manufacturing processes. Fortify was recently recognized as one of the BostonInno companies onFire by Boston Business Journal and featured in Forbes. To learn more about Fortify visit, www.3DFortify.com.
A key application driving success at Fortify is serving the injection mold market with 3D printed tooling. Our solution brings customers unprecedented cost and time saving in prototype molding operations.
Our technology allows molders to 3D print mold tools for just a few hundred dollars and use them to mold parts
within a few days vs the traditional cost of $5,000-10,000 and wait times of 3-12 weeks.
This role is selling the 3D Printers to OEM and Custom molders.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to drive our growth in this market. If you have a strong knowledge of the injection molding industry and a strong set of industry contacts, this could be a great opportunity to grow your career and contribute to our team.
We’re hiring high-performing professionals to help build Fortify into a global leader. This position will thrive as
a highly experienced sales contributor with significant earning potential.
● Manage sales and account management activity for the Injection Mold tooling vertical market in a
defined region within North America for Fortify.
● Track current projects and use a variety of tools and resources to generate new opportunities using
our CRM system.
● Conduct regular reviews to address pipeline velocity, bottlenecks, and new initiatives.
● Manage Fortify’s molding trials at customer sites.
● Work closely with Fortify’s applications engineering team to understand and advance our solutions.
● Collaborate with the Marketing department and company leadership on the overall business
strategy for the injection mold vertical.
● 7+ years sales and technical experience selling capital equipment to injection molders with an
established contact list.
● Ability to sell directly at all levels in OEM and Custom Molding accounts.
● Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering preferred.
● Proven analytical skills and ability to handle multiple projects.
● Excellent written communication and general computer skills
● Confident and dynamic personality.
Desirable additional skills
General knowledge, experience, and passion for 3D Printing and product design software.
● We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender
identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.